Permeable Interlocking Concrete Pavers (PICP) is one of the most successful methods used for storm water management and to decrease the damages on the soil and landscaping during droughts. A layer of differently sized paving blocks made of concrete are laid in an eye-catching pattern directing the storm water back to underground aquifers. Homeowners, builders and the community immensely benefit by Permeable Interlocking Concrete Pavers.
We service Memphis TN, Jackson, Oxford MS, Murray, Bowling Green KY, Little Rock. Hot Springs, Springdale AR and neighboring cities.
CALL NOW: (615) 266-6360
ADVANTAGES OF THE PERMEABLE PAVERS TO THE SOCIETY
- Functions as a water filter enhancing the quality of water
- Revives underground water springs by infiltrating water back to the soil
- Supports the sustainability of ecosystems by helping the rivers to retain the base flow
- Minimizes the evaporation of water from standing bodies and above-ground water storages
- Diminish the heat island effect successfully using the extreme reflective property of light color pavers
- Minimize the amount of water needed for landscaping
ADVANTAGES OF THE PERMEABLE PAVERS TO HOMEOWNERS
- Minimize the need for water in landscaped gardens by paving the grassed areas
- Reduce soil erosion during the dry season and droughts
- Get rid of standing waters and put a stop to mosquito breeding
ADVANTAGES OF THE PERMEABLE PAVERS TO BUILDERS
- Save on storm water infrastructure components used during construction projects
- Construct state of the art constructions adhering to environmental and storm water management best practices
- Offers more space to develop infrastructure, buildings and other constructions that generates profit
seled look on the surface for those who loe to have a balance between the natural look and contemporary style.
FULLY PERMEABLE PAVERS OF OUR COLLECTION CONSIST OF:
Environmentally friendly design that provides room for the surrounding vegetation to merge with the paving blocks. The flora that grows through Turf-stone allows you to blend with the nature is a unique way.
The perfect appearance with false joints and a chiseled look on the surface for those who loe to have a balance between the natural look and contemporary style.
The newest addition, which illustrates a typical look and feel of classic cut stones. Made using the latest technology and material.
Mega-Arbil is the ideal design for a highly natural layout that effortlessly blends with the surrounding setting. It’s flagstone appearance is best for outdoor landscapes.
Capture the essence of traditional beauty that was seen in the narrow, cobbled streets of Europe. The natural stone-cleft finish of the Old World collection emphasises the workout look and feel of a bygone era.
Vintage lovers are presented with a three-piece modular system that comprises of paving blocks with chiseled surfaces and contours. The beauty of the design lies within the unsystematic shapes and outlines that emerge from its texture.