Nashville hardscape contractors are many in number, but they do not all offer the same services or even the same quality or competence in their service. Most hardscaping contractors will know how to install pavers, but there’s a big difference between simply installing pavers and creating a stunning, jaw-dropping, make-your-neighbors-jealous outdoor space.
How do you know which contractor to hire? How can you determine the best hardscaping contractor in Nashville?
Ten Things to Look for When Choosing the Best Paver Contractor in Nashville
Choosing a hardscaping contractor in Nashville can be a challenge. Pavers for patios, sidewalks, walking paths, driveways, porches, and gardens look stunning and can last for decades, but they have to be done right. How do you know you’ve selected a paver contractor or paver installer who can give you the stunning outdoor space you want?
When considering a paver contractor in Nashville, ask yourself the following ten questions:
- Can Your Contractor Show You Pictures of Nashville Patios They’ve Completed? The proof is in the pudding, except, in this case, the proof is in the pavers! When considering hiring a paver contractor in Nashville, ask them to show you pictures they’ve taken of previous patios they’ve installed. Patios, when done right, are unmistakably beautiful and aesthetic. A good contractor will be proud of his work and will want to show it to you.
- Does Your Nashville Hardscape Contractor Offer a Guarantee on Their Work? When a contractor gets particularly good at installing pavers, it becomes next to impossible to mess up a job. That’s why good contractors always offer guarantees on their work. If there’s anything about it you don’t like or that did not work for you, they’ll come back and fix it, guaranteed.
- When You Search “Paver Installers Near Me” Do They Come Up on Google With Good Reviews? Hardscaping contractors who make beautiful outdoor spaces that are a cut above the rest do not grow on every tree. That’s why, when a contractor gets particularly good at creating dream-like outdoor spaces, there will likely be positive reviews of their business on Google.
- Can They Provide You With Testimonials, References, or Reviews? If your contractor does not have reviews on Google for any reason, be sure to check with them. Can they provide you with a reference sheet? A list of happy clients you can call to hear about their experience with the contractor? What about testimonials, BBB reviews, Yelp reviews, or reviews on social media?
- Can Your Nashville Hardscaping Contractor Walk You Step-By-Step Through the Design and Build Process? A proficient contractor will have a reliable system in place for designing and installing Nashville patio pavers, driveway pavers, sidewalks, walkways, steps, retaining walls, and other outdoor spaces. Ask them to walk you through this process.
- Do They Have a Dedicated Staff of In-House Paver Installers? Sometimes, large hardscaping companies will attempt to cut operating costs by outsourcing labor to other independent contractors. This always hampers quality, though, so be sure your contractor has his or her own team of in-house, trained, skilled, and experienced paver technicians.
- Are You Also Looking for a Drainage Contractor in Nashville? Given the rain-heavy nature of Nashville summers, hardscaping contractors should also know how to design and install drainage systems, and they should be proficient with permeable pavers and permeable interlocking concrete pavers.
- Can Your Contractor Provide You With a Reliable Work Schedule and Time Frame? To a seasoned contractor, projects are predictable. Your contractor should give you a time frame and a work schedule for your project.
- Can You Obtain a Free or Low-Cost Work Estimate from Your Paver Contractor? Most paver contractors and hardscaping professionals should be able to provide you with a free or low-cost estimate for the work they intend to perform for you.
- What Design Tools Will They Use to Create Your Perfect Outdoor Space? Skilled contractors now use 21st-century computer design, graphing, hardscape design, video calls, PowerPoint, and screen sharing interfaces to walk you through the design and build process for your outdoor space.
And a bonus tip:
- What Products and Tools Will They Use When Installing Your Pavers? Professional hardscaping technicians will likely have all of the best equipment like mechanical installers and high-grade tools they can use to install a job to perfection.
It’s Time to Feel Good About Your Outdoor Space – We Can Help to Show You How!
Smart Scapes LLC has completely reshaped the outdoor appeal of hundreds of homes and businesses in Nashville. We’ve converted ugly backyards into beautiful outdoor paradises that make the neighbors envious.
When you decide to hire a hardscape architect in Nashville, be sure to contact our team at Smart Scapes LLC to see how we can make your outdoor hardscaping and landscaping dream a reality.
For the best pavers in Nashville, call Smart Scapes LLC today at 615-356-0139. Or you can fill out our convenient contact form.